Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pregancy Paper Bag Album

This is the album I have been working on for a friend late at night all week. It's a fun album that stands up so I am hoping it will soon be on a baby's dresser. :)




I was going for bright spring colors, and a fun vibe. I went crazy with my Prima flower stash. I couldn't resist the fuzzy pink arrow! I love this vibrant ribbon too.

By the time I was done, I was pleased with the results. It is stuffed full of journaling prompts and all sorts of pregnancy tokens.I'm so thankful to have friends who are supportive of my creative endeavor. :)

Happy scrapping! DeeDee

6 comments:

Camille said...

Your albums are SO cute.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

the stork is very cute. Is it paper pieced by you? or something bought. I like the prima flowers all the way throughout.

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

this is beautiful, loving the colours! mandyxx

KarenB said...

This is so adorable!!! I have a prego friend - I may have to lift the idea of this little book!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

SandieShores said...

It's beautiful, and I'm sure your friend is going to love it. :)

KarenB said...

Dee Dee I mentioned you inspired me to do an album for my friend, here is the finished product from this weekends scrappy time!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

http://craftscrapper.blogspot.com/2008/05/acrylic-albums.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails