Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Shower Scrapbook Gift

This is one of my favorite album shapes Maya Road tabbed calendar album as it is perfect for being on display. I've combined it here with my favorite MME papers and embellishments to make a one year baby album for a little girl. Such a sweet baby shower gift idea. I painted the Maya Road scroll cranberry and glazed it with Martha Stewart glitter.
The paper on the photo matte is my favorite. I just want to wall-paper my daughter's room with it.



I just adore this paper. I have now ordered it 4 times!

Or maybe someone will have it at the GASC that is coming to town in a couple of weeks! That would be nice. I went last year, but I had only been scrapping for a month or so. I had no idea what to buy. This year I'll have to leave the credit cards behind! :)
If you're interested in having the album for your very own, let me know. :) I am all out of the paper for now.
Happy Scrapping. :)

5 comments:

Elaine said...

So pretty!! Who is the paper line by? Maybe I can find it locally for you...

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

that is a pretty paper, I bet the glittered flourish is very pretty with it.

LayliBug said...

This is Beautiful!!! I think I'm going to have to order this one!!! They are all so gorgeous....Great Job!!!

Camille said...

I lvoe the paper too. You hve to tell us who makes it. : )

SandieShores said...

Can't wait to see the rework of this album Dee Dee!! Love the colours :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails