Saturday, May 17, 2008

Something Old, Something New

I wasn't sure what I should do about all the lost pictures and posts. I decided trying to recreate them was too much work. My computer is on its last leg, and my patience usually is too. ;)


It's probably best to just move on from here. :) Here are a couple projects that I have out on the scrap table.






I started working on this Sugared Baby Girl tin before I got a couple of custom orders. I played with my Maya Road scrolls and flowers and the Adirondack paint dabbers. They are fun, but the tops get mucky. I can't wait to finish all the inserts. The ones I've already done are so feminine and sweet!


I am working on a half-dozen pregnancy albums right now! First someone requested I create one with a blonde on the cover instead of the brunette I used last time. lol I had to find just the right paper so it didn't look like a dye job. ;)

This next is one of my favorite pieces I've created. The thickness and texture of the MME papers are so rich.









It was 18 pages of purple and green perfection. :)  I have re-ordered that paper 3 times because people keep asking for it. I am even working on somethng for Sofie with it as she now loves purple. Still sad that she has abandoned pink.

Well, I hope this has been a fun kick-off to restart my blog. I will update the links and set-up as I grow in patience. Send me your links! :)

Happy scrapping!  DeeDee

6 comments:

SandieShores said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SandieShores said...

(spelling errors in last comment, lol) Here goes again....

Oh my you are busy!! I'm so glad the orders are coming in for you :) I know your friend will be thrilled with the book :)

Great post and restart to your blog. Very much in the bubbly spirit of Dee Dee :)

Brook said...

Just gorgeous! Projects! I love them all and I can't wait to see them.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

you are good, there is NOOO doubt. Love the ideas you have for little girl books & pregnancy books.....:)

Camille said...

What beautiful work! I love the pregnant blonde gal. Very cute piecing. It's all fantastic!

Kristine said...

Your work is gorgeous! You do such a fabulous job with your color combinations. I just totally love your style and always look forward to seeing what you've made!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails