Friday, May 23, 2008

Lunchbox Scrapbook Tin

Check another half-finished project off my list. :) This is the baby girl scrapbook tin I designed with papers and fibers from Basic Grey's sugared collection.


I really like how the front turned out. I broke out of my shell using the fibers that coordinated with the pack.


I painted the Maya Road chipboard flowers and layered them with Primas. The centers are punched from one of the Sugared papers, and the beads are from the Basic grey Sultry collection. Can't remember where the brackets are from. Didn't it turn out nice though? All the chipboard is iced with Martha Stewart glitter for subtle bling.



A peek inside the album. The inside top is embellished with baby pink Primas and gems. It just looks so soft. A peek of the backs of the cards.
This tag is opened up below.


I think it turned out pretty cute. Thanks for stopping by. Happy scrapping!
DeeDee

8 comments:

Scrapmymemories said...

Absolutely stunning!

Kristine said...

Dee Dee this is beautiful. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I absolutely love your style. Your work is so inspiring to me!

cindy said...

Ditto the two comments above. You have such a way with colors and putting things together. I always love what you do. Hope you are feeling better.

c

KarenB said...

This is fabulous!!! I love your work!!! You so inspired me to start on the baby album for a friend of mine - almost done!!!

SandieShores said...

Wonderful!!! Love the whole thing :) It definately did turn out cute... and pretty... and pretty awesome too ;)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

cute, cute. This paper line worked really well for it. Love all the cards...unique way to track baby's life....daddy card is a great idea.

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

I love this, just love it, can I buy it please!!!! So beautiful, and my new fav papers too!!!

Scraptastickat said...

wowie! GORGEOUS GIRL!

Wanna send me some of your creative vibes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails