Friday, June 13, 2008

Purple Baby Mini Album


This is a sweet mini scrapbook album I put together using my scraps. As I have finished projects with the same color scheme I put them in a drawer together so I can later put together little projects like this with the scraps.




I found these sweet pink rub-ons on sale at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I got what I paid for because they were extremely difficult to use! Lesson learned.






Super simple with a little distressing. I hope you all have as much fun playing with your supplies this weekend as I did. DeeDee

5 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

wow, congratulations on your sales. Hey they are so cute, how can they NOT sell.

SandieShores said...

Way to go!!! Glad they sold quickly for you.

Love this album, I want it!! ;)

Scrapmymemories said...

Gorgeous! Cant wait to see what yyou do with "our" embellishment!

Brook said...

Totally gorgeous! I always love the care and detail you put in all you do.

Shelley said...

I love all of your albums! They are gorgeous! Who make the papers, they are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails