Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scrapbook Stash and Space

We are leaving on a mini-vacation soon and I don't have any new projects to share so I thought I'd show you a pic of my scrapbook space.



I had to stand on top of my dining room table to get this picture. It was easier than moving the table. :) That's the whole of it. I keep most of my tools in pencil cases that I found cheaply at Target during the back-to-school sales, and my current projects are on the black shelves with the paper and embellishments already laid out. The white shelves have my holiday supplies: Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.

I usually work on my sewing table or on a corner of the dining room table. :) One day I will have my own space, but for now this makes me happy.

Thanks for stopping by! DeeDee

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow I really don't think it could be any neater. You are so organised. It looks great.
Alison

Kristine said...

Wow congrats on selling all those albums! That's fantastic! What a great feeling, huh?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

sheesh, good thing you don't see my scrap area......you would probably pass out.

SandieShores said...

Yup, you'd pass out at mine too! :) Your space is super-neat.. fortunately mine has doors to hide the mess behind ;)

Shelley said...

Your space is so neat and clean. Mine's a mess! What can I say, I'm not a neat person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails