Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friend Challenge

The challenge was for the designers to pair up, and each set use the same embellishment. My partner Zoe and I chose this Maya Road 100% Girl Wheel.


I love how earthy and feminine the cover turned out. At first I tried staining the wheel with Alcohol inks, but it looked awful. I took all the ink off, and decided to just try some subtle bling. The only thing I would change is to use pink stickles instead of silver. I don't have any though, so silver it is! :)


I mixed several patterned papers sets. I love this striped paper from Fancy Pants.



I love using all my edge punches and now I have a new tool that corrugates paper. Trying to figure out the best way to use it.

50% of this ebay sale will go to World Vision. I have been donating about 10% of my sales every month to them, but I thought I'd try to kick it up a bit more if I can. Hope you like this one.

Dee2

6 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Very pretty book...How nice of you to contribute to this charity.

Brook said...

Just gorgeous! I love everything about it! I love your style.

Camille said...

I love it! Bet it does awesome!

cindy said...

I always love everything you do. That little Princess book is adorable. You are the best.

c

SandieShores said...

Love the book!!! The papers are gorgeous an I love your scalloping :)

Rhonda said...

how awesome are your creations..... and what a worthy charity..... I have an adopted child in Kenya that I sponsor every month.... in fact I've got an envelope stuffed to send to her as we speak..... good luck on your sale and what a blessing to so many!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails