Monday, June 9, 2008

June ATC and Card Swaps

I started the month with good intentions of getting these swaps done early, but life has a way of crowding in. :) I am happy I had these to work on this morning amidst the laundry and serious lack of mojo. Hopefully they can help kick me out of this creative funk.


The first is for a card swap using this sketch.



The owl, tree, and flowers are supposed to represent the diamonds. I tried not to take the diamonds too literally as I don't really care for the shape. Wish I'd had a stamp for the greeting as my handwriting looks a bit tired. :)





The next swap was for Artist Trading Cards. They measure the size of a standard baseball card. I used the watercolor pencils I bought nearly a year ago, and had yet to use.

This month's theme was wings, and I tried to create something based on one of my favorite scriptures Psalm 17:8.



This is my husband's interpretation of the same theme:
He has titled it Owl League on the back. I think they turned out fantastic. :)


That's all I have for today. Happy scrappping! Dee2

5 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

awesome ideas & thoughts....can't wait to get mine!! (glad you liked M's this time)

Camille said...

Very cool! I really like your interpretation of the diamonds. Cute, cute, cute. And your handwritting looks just fine!

Kristine said...

Wow these are awesome! Your handwriting looks nice by the way :)

Scrapmymemories said...

you have very nie handwriting! Love the owl card! super cute! I have always wanted to try atc's but never have! I will get around to it one day

Kristi said...

I love the owl card. The colors are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails