Monday, June 23, 2008

The Quest for Mojo

I was feeling a bit burned out on paper bag albums, and looking for something a bit different to work on. Turns out these cute Box Albums by Maya Road were just the right ticket.

This Princess album was inspired by a really outgoing buyer I've enjoyed emailing. I wanted it to subtle and feminine.


This was the first I got to use this girly paper, and I just love the mix of the pinks, blues, and greens.

This is for a friend of mine. :) I was orginally going to make a Prince album, but I really wanted to play with this grungy boy paper.


It turned out just right. Reminds me of my silly brothers. :)

I also finished up a paper bag album that has been lingering on my shelf for months and months now. I had forgotten how close to completion it was. All I did last night was glue it down. lol

I'm sure my Mom will appreciate this cover as she has three boys who have just topped each other with their crazy antics through the years.

Two are on my ebay if you're interested. Hope you like! Dee Dee

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Dee Dee they are all so fabulous. Lov ethe coloyrs in the Princess one
Alison

Shelley said...

Absolutely Beautiful DeeDee!!! Great Job on all of them!!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Love the box albums...pictures just cannot do them justice. That animal one is adorable. You have so many great ideas.

Brook said...

I love how these turned out!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

those Maya Road album boxes are just stunning, you did a fabby job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails