Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shabby Chic Lunchbox Scrapbook Tin

I just wanted to share some pictures of a custom order I made this week. :) This tin was made to coordinate with the other tin as the girls who bought them are friends. :) I was going for lots of layers, lots of bling, and a little bit shabby.

I used all different textures on the outside of the tin. I think they blended nicely. It was my first time using felt, and I need to research felt glues. Below is a peek of the inside. The first insert has a Maya Road chipboard crown that's been glittered and adhered over a blinged out photo matte. So cute!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping! DeeDee

7 comments:

LoriAnnPhil said...

Dee Dee...
Wow! This is gorgeous! I'm a little jealous....but happy for Shelley. I know she Loves it!!!
Lori

Camille said...

This si so beautiful! I'm sure she will love it.

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

its perfect, just beautiful!

Scrapmymemories said...

Gorgeous!!!!

SandieShores said...

Wonderful!! I love it :)The felt butterfly is gorgeous.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

pretty, pretty. The sugared line is just made even better when you use it.

Kristine said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love those colors and all those textures that you used together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails