Friday, July 25, 2008

Branching Out

I recently made a 12x12 double layout to go on eBay. I don't normally work with this size, but it was fun to mix it up for a day. It did make me want to go back to scrapping more of my personal pictures, but I just don't have much time right now. (Sigh.) Isn't summer supposed to slow us all down? Shouldn't we all be more rested, walking around in flip-flops, and sipping snow cones?

As an ode to my busyness, I have created a this double layout for the busiest bee of the summer: a bride. May she find rest from her complicated schedule. :)





I hope you all like this, and enjoy some rest of your own these last days before the school year starts hopping again. Dee2

3 comments:

Camille said...

Very Lovely!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

yum. This is really yummy looking. Love the layout theme with this color mix. You do an awesome job. Have I told you that before? You must start believing it soon!

Kristi said...

I saw this one pop up on Ebay and really loved the colors and look of it. My sister is getting married September 1st so I can see the busyness that you are refering to. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails