Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Tree

I made myself a really nice family album recently (still needs some finishing touches), and decided to make another when I was inspired by these gorgeous vintage inspired papers at TCS.

I used a little crackle paint on the tree (thanks Sherri), and finally broke out my BG files to do some sanding and distressing.

Don't you love the vintage doll house? :) These pictures don't show dimension very well, but the part that says bonds is actually popped chipboard, and the checkered strip is made to attach tags or pictures to.

I love this black frilly black ribbon. I worry every time I use some because it will be gone soon. :(

These next two pages turned out so sweet with all butterflies and hydrangea.

The piece that says memories is a big metal snap, and the butterfly is attached to the paper clip. It turned out so pretty I made a bookmark for myself just like it.

I added this antique bronze frame, and the vintage fabric photo is from crafty secrets. (Love their stamps!)

Hope you like! It is up on eBay if you'd like to see the rest of the pics or bid. :)

3 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Stunning. Your style with this paper just added up to something extra special. LOVE the way this turned out.

Camille said...

Wow! this is way cool.

SandieShores said...

I love it! Love the papers and the theme of the book. I hope it does well on ebay :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails