Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation

There has been some harrassment about my lack of blogging. :) To stave off the attacks I have a quick post for you.



I haven't had much time to scrap since my last post, but I did make this Disney Vacation album. I stumbled across the paper one day in The Crafty Scrapper. The paper has lots of detail, and the colors are so rich. I am going to make myself something with this paper too as I have tons of Disney picks after living near Orlando for two years. I will get this up on etsy or eBay soon. Hope you like! I have to get back to the madness that has been my week.

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fun Vacation Album
Alison

Camille said...

Tag... you're it. Come read my blog for details!

Scrapmymemories said...

Very Cute! I plan to come to orlando in a couple of years whn Ceyda is a little bigger

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I love it. I think that paper is really cute too. I am SOOOOO glad you have posted, I was in serious withdrawal!

SandieShores said...

The colours are wonderful! Can't wait to see it in more detail.

Brook said...

Looks awesome girl! I love the dots!

TriciaNae said...

so cute. makes me want to go to disney!

cindy said...

Cuteness! Good, was wonderfing if I scared ya to death when I met ya! LOL. Sorry, I tend to be overwhelming...but was so cool to finally put an adorable face with one of my favorite blogs.
later.
c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails