Friday, August 1, 2008

Haunted House

I am ready for summer to end already! I just hate the heat here. Yesterday was somewhere around 104 degrees, and who knows how bad the humidity was. I'm melting, melting!

When my LSS got Cosmo Cricket's new Haunted line in, it seemed to be the perfect opportunity to jump into fall and ignore the heat. :)

I hand drew and pieced this Haunted House album together. It took me forever to get the binding just right, and I don't plan to make another. We'll see. ;)

Okay, I am terribly proud of my little curtains. Aren't they just adorable? They're made out of Rusty Pickle black lace, and some twine.

I just love the way these flowers turned out with these brads. Can you see the tiny shimmery bat hanging off the flowers?




These tombstones were from actual cemeteries, except the Colden Burried. (Thought I should add I know that's not how buried is spelled!) They totally amused me. :) There are more pages if you check out the album here. I know this is different from my other work. I hope you like! Dee2

4 comments:

SandieShores said...

You know I want this one, don't you ;)

It's adorable, and the fact that you hand made the house itself is just awesome!! Love the new papers!!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Wow, you really went all out on this. It looks like a lot of work. You did a great job!

Camille said...

This is fantastic! I love it!

Shelley said...

I love this album, it is very different from you other albums, but the change is good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails