Friday, September 5, 2008

August Pictures

I forgot to send pictures with yesterday's post so I thought I would give a brief run-down of August in pictures. :)

This is when my youngest brother, Tracy, visited. We miss him so much. He was such a sweet addition to our daily lives, and poor Sofie asks me everyday when Nana will bring him back. I miss having someone to play cards or video games with.
This is my Dad. We got to see him breifly before he had to ship out to Iraq.
This is M with the shaggy beach look I was telling you about. He cut his hair, and ooolala he looks nice. :)
Tracy has a giant apetite. ;)

The orange was from our trip to Central Market where we discovered Tracy has quite the expensive taste in foods, and that it only takes one hot and fresh Krispy Kreme (next door to the grocery store) donut to make a convert.

Big crocodile tears after being spanked for running away at the arboretum. She has such a free (read wild) spirit.


Nothing better than giant frogs squirting water at you when it's 100 degrees out.
The Crepe Myrtles are my favorite part of the aroboretum. Blossoms were wisping through the air as we walked through.
I was just as tempted as Sofie to pick all the flowers for myself. :D

This is me last Friday heading off to scrapbook with some friends.
This is what was at my feet begging me to take her swimming. She thinks if she gets totally ready that I HAVE to say yes. Pushy little thing.


Sofie is munching on an apple. I could use my own apple tree as the girl drinks apple juice for breakfast, has whole apples for snacks, and wants apple sauce with her meals.
Me looking crazy. :)

At my feet looking crazy. lol

Love you all, Dee2

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I'm sorry you are so ill, I worry about you :(

Our girls are heading for 3yrs old, our lives are barely touching down....

So glad M is happy to be back at work and I hope his worries are resolved soon. I'm saddened to hear of the demise of the 'shaggy beach look' ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails