Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ebay Update

After much consideration, I did change my ebay username. It is now brown-paper-packaging instead of FairRoe. I didn't want to have to add the dashes, but apparently someone (who never bought or sold anything) registered in 2005 using the name I wanted. Such is life.


The designers of PFOP are having a supply sale. I am currently the only one with my listings up, but there should be more within the day.

Below is a vintage inspired Halloween album that I currently have listed. The papers are Basic Grey Mellow except for a few random strips here and there.

I was very pleased with the soft Autumny feel of it. You can check out my listings HERE.

That's all for today, hope you're each having a good week. Dee2

9 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Yummmm, this is awesome. I like all the pages & the vintage autumn feel of it. Another adorable album

Kris said...

What a pretty album! I always look forward to seeing the albums that you make :)

SandieShores said...

Fantastic as always :) Love the colours in this one.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I have awarded you something. Come over to my blog to see what it is!

Camille said...

Very Cute album! I hope the supplies sale does well.

cindy said...

Soooo very, very cute! I love the way it looks from the side, all plump and juicy! : D

c

Krista Hanna said...

this album is adorable!!! I can't wait to see the album I purchased from you :)

Kristi M. said...

Your username is so catchy. I love it. I am in love with this album. Fall is my all time favorite holiday and this album portrays it so perfectly.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

what kind of projects have you been up to lately?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails