Monday, September 29, 2008

The New Scraproom

I have the promised pictures of the Scraproom. It's neither as clean and organized as I aspire to, nor as messy as it usually is. I still don't have the scanner hooked up so I can show you the plans I have, but you can see the current state. :)

Beautiful French doors so the toddler can look in on me with big sad eyes and the most heart wrenching pout. That wall is where the desk will eventually go so the pout will just bore into my back. :D
My new desk the hubby bought and assembled for me. I love how feminine it is. :) Those are the curtains I sewed together at 4 am from Ikea fabric.
This is where I plan to put some sort of comfy reading chair. Love my bright pillows.
So does the furry little sunbather.
View out of my window. At about 3 pm an 8 yr. old boy will start beating on the front door of the house on the right, and doing a pee-pee dance as his older brother torments him with questions before opening the door.
These are my new Ikea shelves hubby found on Craig's List. I'd like to convert over to all green and white storage, but it will have to be a slow conversion. If it ain't broke, and you ARE- don't fix it. ;)

The colorful flower jars make me happy. The semi-completed projects under it do NOT. lol

First project from the new Scraproom - so very Autumn. I hope you like what I've done so far. :) Thanks for looking. Dee2

9 comments:

Kris said...

Awesome!!! Love the french doors, the pretty desk, the shelving and the green!

Krista Hanna said...

Great space, I have always dreamed of having a scrap room that had french doors :) You should post about it on the pfop blog!

Shelley said...

Your scrap room totally rocks! I wish I had one. In the meantime, I will settle for a tiny corner in my bedroom.

SandieShores said...

Your room looks wonderful!! I know you will be very happy in it :) Excellent thinking having your back to the french doors, kids are equipped with heart wrenching pouts... their daddy's are too!!!

I hope you have many, many hours of peace, solitude and creativity :)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I am not surprised that this room is perfectly organized! Lovely and has so much you can do with it. The french doors are awesome.

Brook said...

It is so like I pictured it would be! And of course I love the little project!

Stacie said...

it looks fabulous!!!

Dolce said...

Your scrapoffice look so cute! I whant my clean like your!!!

~Momster said...

I love this room. I need a room like this. Need. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails