Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Perfect Day

September was an especially busy month for me. We finally moved from our lofty third floor apartment into a quiet house in the country. I never knew what a nosy neighbor I was until I lived in a neighborhood. lol



I now have a room *of my very own* that is a craft/reading/hide from the toddler/kitty sunbathing room. It's a busy place. ;) I want to post the plans for the room and the mess it's currently in after I get my scanner hooked up.


I haven't unpacked it all yet so there hasn't been much scrapping, but I do have a few pictures to share from pre-move projects.



I used Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine to make this album. It is very funky and cheerful. :)
It was fun to play with something a bit different, but I can't wait to get back into my stash of Autumn papers.


This album just turned out beautiful! I tried not to be too stingy with the beautiful trim I've been collecting. :)
Some fun tags I made with my stamps, and the ribbon stash.

This is my princess in my new room. :) I have no idea where she gets her silly posing from. You should have seen some of the others. Think Yoga more than portrait.



I hope to get into my stash before this weekend so I can work on a couple PFOP projects, and a Halloween Jar swap I joined at my LSS. In the meantime, you can find me on ebay here. Enjoy!

P.S. If you like Sassafras Lass a friend of mine is having a give-away of some their new product. She has an eBay store, and I think the BEST customer service and prices online.

4 comments:

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Thanks Dee Dee for the link! That was very kind of ya! I love your new albums....that sunshine line is so pretty I havent seen it yet! Would be perfect for a little girl.

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee - I have been looking through your blog and you do beautiful work! I am feeling inspired. :)

sonia/msruin

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

such great books. What a sweet little fairy girl too. I know you will enjoy the "room of your own". I hope the cat won't take up too much room with its sunbathing!

Kris said...

I am really looking forward to seeing your plans for your room!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails