Tuesday, October 21, 2008

55th Birthday

I have another Halloween album to share. I couldn't get to sleep two nights ago because my neighbors were throwing a rowdy 55th birthday party. (Not kidding.) I made this album while waiting for the police to come shut them down. :) I would have thought they'd learned better in 55 years, but apparently age does not always bring wisdom.


The little wand is probably some cheap dollar store thing, but it has delighted me for a month just sitting on my desk. That raven frame is a rub-on. Can't think of what company it is.
I used a mix of MME Night Light, Imaginsice, and Pink Paislee to put the album together.



That's some of the pages. I kept it pretty simple, but I liked it. Hope you do too! Dee2

7 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I like it too. I love the little wand. It is always so hard for me to use things like that, because I like to keep them. Another excellent book.

Brook said...

I am loving it too! I like the way the wand adds a little sparkle to the vintage feel!

Elaine said...

SOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Hey Dee Dee this is adorable! I love how you used all these differnt paper lines to pull this album together....its beautiful!


Jane
www.thescrapbookingfactory.com

cindy said...

you always come up with the most clever ideas! LOVE the wand.

c

SandieShores said...

Gorgeous books, I LOVE the imaginesce papers!!! The wand is a great idea.

You should have gone over to join the party, LOL.

Zoe said...

Love the wand the whole album rocks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails