Saturday, October 18, 2008

All the Trimmings

Here is a bit of what I have been playing with this week. I have so much Halloween stuff left over from my personal crafts, and eBay designs that I needed a cute way to destash.

I just love these hand-painted clothespins. I figure I only need about 100 more. Want to paint them for me? :D Googly eyes make me smile every time.
Voila! They're together and they're in my etsy store.
Those Maya Road pins are dangerous. Ouch! I'm thinking about dipping the tips in melted wax to make them a little safer. Any better ideas?
See the ribbon on the bottom? It's my favorite of all the Halloween ribbon I found this year. It makes me think of dumping out my candy bag, and sorting through all the goodies with my brother after a long night of trick or treating.

Hope you like. I have more things to take pics of soon. :) Dee2

4 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I like! Cute idea for selling the pieces.

cindy said...

Cute, cute kits! Sis had told me about them this afternoon. As far as the pin goes...would a drop of glue on the end do the trick too?

c

~Momster said...

Those are so totally adorable! Could you glue a small bead on the end of the pins...would that help the ouch factor?

Thanks for the visit. :)

Krista Hanna said...

Soooo cute and such a great idea!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails