Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Foliage

I wanted to share a custom order I worked on this week. She saw the Halloween tin, and school album I designed and was interested in having two albums created for her recent Fall Foliage trip. This is my spin on Fall.

The lettering took me about 4 hours to finally end up with what I have here, whereas the entire rest of the tin took about an hour. So annoying when I get stuck like that.
The giant metal leaf atop the tin is a score from Hobby Lobby. I wasn't sure how I'd use it when I bought it, but I just LOVE how it turned out.
I just love the apple green mixed with the pumpkin and fading leaf colors.
A place for some of her pictures.
I don't know what it is about hayrides, but mix them with a little hot chocolate and you have a perfect outing.
One of my favorite pages from the scalloped album. Simple, but beautiful.
I thought she'd enjoy this as she was taking time to really enjoy her surroundings, as well as the season.
I love back to school. This Fancy Pants paper is fantastic.
A little page for journaling her thoughts.
I have a couple other projects to share soon as long as my computer cooperates. Hope you enjoy! Dee2

4 comments:

Brook said...

I just love everything you do! That tin is just too precious She will love it.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I love it all. I had seen the start of some of this and LOVE the way it all came together. You are such an artist with these.

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just totally fabulous!!

~Momster said...

I bet the people on your gift lists LOVE to receive a gift from you. I am in love with every single one of these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails