Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

I have been stocking up on supplies for Autumn and Halloween so I need to get busy creating now that October has arrived.

My favorite of all the recent paper releases is this Halloween line by MME. My friend Jane said she wanted to see what I could do with it, so I decided to do a tin and album to show off the paper a bit. I just love how this project turned out. It is Halloween's version of Shabby Chic - I think. :) Doesn't this look like it needs to sit on a desk or coffee table?
Don't you love this Crepe Paper trim by PaperPanache? I pieced together dozens of these little flowers with my new MR diamond pins. They remind me of when I made leaf piles to jump into when I was younger - minus the pins of course. ;)It's a set, but there's still room for candy. I'm partial to mini Snickers myself.
I just love this velvet ribbon. I have it in several colors, and find myself wanting to tie it around everything. Don't sit still too long, or I might tie some around you too. ;)

I haven't listed it anywhere yet. Can't quite decide if I can part with it. lol If you think you can't live without it, send me an email! Dee2

5 comments:

Kris said...

Fabulous!! I can see why you would have a hard time parting with it!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

when I first saw it I thought it should be sitting on a desk full of candy. I could always set the book beside it until the candy left....:)

Camille said...

Cute! I love it. You are soooo amazing!

Lisa M. Pace said...

Too cute!

SandieShores said...

It's so wonderful!!!! I'd keep it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails