Friday, October 31, 2008

Tis the Season :)

55 days until Christmas Day is here, but the Holidays are upon us. My craft room is abuzz with snowflakes, gingerbread, and jolly laughter. I just couldn't wait one more day to start showing you all the happy crafts that have started to pop up.

This is Silly Sy the Snowman. With his new scarf, he's ready to try sledding the slopes. :) This is the elusive snow owl, almost ethereal in the shimmering snow.

Never too early to be forewarned. "He's making his list..."

Be there with bells on. :)
A sweet songbird so full of delight he shares his song with the Heavens.

A sweet water-colored bird dashing through the snow to build his nest.
All of these beauties, and some of their friends will be going to my etsy store this week. Hope you likey.
P.S. Happy Halloween. ;)








6 comments:

SandieShores said...

Beautiful!!!! All of them. My favourite is the Songbird :)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Love them all. Makes me want to get that stamp set now. I was trying to keep from it, but you make them look even prettier than I thought they would be.....AARGH

cindy said...

I think the sing one is my fave!

c

~Momster said...

I love the snowman!!! And congratulations on your new friend. :)

PS...does your craft room smell like cinnamon? Or candles? I imagine it smells like a yummy gift shop because your creations are awesome, and belong in one.

Krista Hanna said...

these are all adorable- I especially like the snowman!

tessa said...

beautifull tags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails