Monday, October 20, 2008

Trick or Treat

The trick is that Halloween is still a week and half away, but it feels like Christmas is hovering right behind the next corner. Why do I feel behind even though I have months to get ready? Maybe it's all the Christmas stuff out at the stores.


I wanted to share a couple of projects that have been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks.


The first is a fun Halloween album using gorgeous MME paper. I plan to use this paper for my daughter's Halloween pics this year. :)








The birdie stamp is not really a Halloween stamp, but I thought it looked appropriately spooky.


The bling on the skull reminds me of the movie Goonies. That was a mental blast from the past. :)


The second project is this vintage inspired hanging tag.
The tag reads "It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
The back has a photo matte. It came out so soft and feminine.
Isn't that a great stamp?

Well, that's all I have for today. Hope you like! Dee2

6 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I love them both. The book is just awesome. I like the string around the star on the front as added decoration. The tag is so sweet. I love the quilt stamp. You have been busy!

Brook said...

I love them both! I want to see it in real life so that I can just touch the rich papers. I can't wait to see some picts of the girl when you get the book filled in.

Aimee said...

Wow, you are super talented!! Makes me want to get back into scrapbooking again. And your scrapbooking room is to die for!

ButterCup said...

Hello there! Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for your nice comment. I love your scrapbooking projects. Really like the vintage one! :o)

~Momster said...

Whenever I look at your books, I swear that I can hear the pages as they turn...slightly creaky, whispers of paper...

I love them!

Elaine said...

Great projects! Love the Halloween stuff especially this time of year - soooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails