Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's HERE!

I don't have any pics to share, but wanted to say the new MAC is here. I'm loving it. I can't believe all I've been missing. I have been to dozens of blogs today. Oh the inspiration, the product, the money I don't have! lol 

I hope to get back to scrapping soon. I have 4 custom orders on my desk, and then I will be finishing up some albums that have been on my shelves too long. Happy Scrapping to you all. :) 

Feel free to send me links now, as I can finally open them. 

Dee2

8 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I am so excited for you! Hopefully, you will still be able to do other things beside blog reading and zipping around on the internet. (HA)
I look forward to seeing more posts too.

SandieShores said...

woo hoooooo, I want pics of a very happy Dee Dee on her Macbook!!!

Surf, surf, surf!! LOL

cindy said...

LOL! Whhhhooooooo! Good news indeed! Congrats!

c

Brook said...

I'm so glad that your are here with us in the techni real world! I like the new header BTW!

Kathy said...

Hi there~
I wanted to come by and thank your for visiting my blog and wishing me a Happy day! Thanks for entering my giveaway and I do hope to visit with you soon.
~xx~
Kathy

Krista Hanna said...

YAY it is always nice to get a new computer :) Have fun finishing your albums!

msladyjane2@yahoo.com said...

Hi, I just found your Blog and you have some really neat things. I was wondering if you would tell me where you purchased the vintage stamps, especially the Santas? Thanks so much!

Brook said...

Hmmm....I waiting for some more yummy goodness....I know you have been up to something...where is it? I hope you are feeling better. I missed you at the retreat:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails