Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fireworks

I really love to watch the fireworks every year on July 4th. It was fun living in Central FL where we could see Disney/Seaworld/Universal shooting them off every night at 9.

The first year M and I were married a group of our friends went out to the church property before the construction began and shot off fireworks. I, of course, sat far away and shook my head at them in pity for they were surely crazy. One managed to set his sleeve on fire and another skimmed his car with one.


This year I shall be joining the fray. I know I'm crazy.





Meet Thumper. Due July 4th, 2009

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, as I sit here in tears, (actually tears of joy for once), I keep going back to the first paragraph and thinking, "what in heck is she talking about the 4th of July for???? Did she mean to say New Years???

I am so happy. For you, for Michael and for Sofie Lofie :) For a minute, I almost hoped it was a boy (and then Tracy walked in the room).

Congratulations!!!!

Gramma Bear

Kristen said...

Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your amazing news! A Bang of a due date too!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the comments, Deeds, and Yay for Thumper #2! What a great due date!

Jennifer Boehme said...

Congrats D2! Have you told Sofie yet? I keep begging for another baby but DH says 2 are enough plus he says I have to give up my Scraproom...hummm decisions decisions?

Sheila said...

I hope you get your little firecracker on your EDD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails