Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. :) I know I haven't updated in a while. Between morning sickness and learning how to use my laptop, I haven't had the ability. I thought I'd share a quick picture of my Christmas tree which is a huge hit with my kitty and daughter. 


Here is a jar I made for a swap at my local scrapbook store. It went to Caroline from Maya Road. Intimidating? Yes. :) It has buttons, vintage trim, doodads and brads, ribbon - that sort of thing. I was trying hard not to use any Maya Road product, but that was hard once I realized how much of their stuff I've collected. :)


This was a little felt stocking I sent with the jar. 


And these are the stocking stuffers. :) Couldn't resist the small bit of chocolate. 



I still need to take a picture of the jar I received from Gloria. It brightened my spirits on a cold blustery day.

That's the only project I've done since October. I hope to get back into the swing of things after I get out of the first trimester.

Hope you're all having a nice holiday season. Dee2

7 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Congrats on a new baby! That is so exciting. When areyou due?

Kris said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Your Christmas tree looks very pretty, the jar is awesome and those tags are fantastic. I hope you have been feeling better!

cindy said...

Morning Sickness? Well, congrats Gurl! Lovely tree! Hey come by my bloggy, I've got something for ya.

c

Brook said...

I am so thrilled about the baby! Everything is so beautiful!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

hmm, could have sworn I left a message this morning here....I love the tags you made for this and I imagine you were quite up to the task of getting Caroline some fab items!! You have some great stuff!

Laurie said...

Love your stuff and congratulations; morning sickness sucks (especially when it lasts all day) but is so worth it in the end!

Camille said...

Did you say morning sickness??? Woot! Congratulations!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails