Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello all! :) I am slowly dipping my toes back into the world of crafting. Thanks for the well wishes. 

I have pictures to share of projects I recently made for my local scrapbook store. 



I just love this line. It came to me from my sweet hubby who likes to whisper in my ears when I should be working. The topper is made from hearts found in Maya Road's new Valentine keychains, and an empty ribbon spool which I painted pink and glittered to my hearts content. 


I printed sweet and funny quotes about love, rolled the notes, and the bound them together with bits of ribbon. I thought this would be a sweet idea filled with reasons you love your Valentine. 

I made this romantic tag with the giant tags TCS now carries, bits of Maya Road ribbon, a chipboard heart (K&CO last year), and a heart cut from a page in The Scarlet Letter. Maybe as a little warning to the lovebirds. 

The sad news is that I made an anti-Valentine album  to carry on last years tradition, but lost it in the crossfire of morning sickness. I'm very bummed about it, but plan to recreate what I can tonight. Hope to have pictures of that to share soon. :) 

Hope you like, Dee2

6 comments:

Kris said...

Your projects are gorgeous, as always. I have sure missed seeing your lovely work. Glad to hear that you've been able to get back into crafting!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

ooooo, looks wonderful. Hate to hear about the loss of the other book,,,,I can relate though, have lost a few things of my own for similar reasons :)

I'm glad you are posting again. I can only hope this means you are feeling a tad better.

Scrapcrazywomen said...

Hope you are feeling better D2 and that you will be back to posting your awesome work for all of us to enjoy. Love the tag..too cute.
Jennifer

Brook said...

Just beautiful! You would never know from your work that you have been under the weather! I hope you are on the road to recovery!

cindy said...

I love the jar...what a sweet thing. And your hubby sounds like a doll. Tag is cute too!

c

SandieShores said...

RIP Anti-Valentine book :( So sad to hear of it's demise. However I'm sure you'll come up with something equally as wonderful!

Love the jar, it's such a fantastic idea.

Sheer brilliance as always :) So glad to have you back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails