Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Update

Hello all. Just a quick post. Please please pray for me. I have a sinus infection that won't go away, and the doctors don't think there is anything else they can do until baby is born. It is causing my morning sickness to be so much worse than normal, and I am constantly dehydrated.

I have some pictures of the last couple of months to share. :)


Sofie dressed herself up, and told me she was going to the store to buy ice cream, and would I like I anything? 


Sofie was a lion for Halloween, even though I wanted her to be a lady bug. Her hair does seem a bit lionish though. :)

Trick or Treating with Daddy. Our neighborhood was sadly childless. 
Pouting for candy. 
These pictures are from our family Thanksgiving with Michael's family. These are Jennifer's boys Austin and Wesley. They're so handsome. :)
A quick picture with their Grammy.
This was taken Thanksgiving day. Sofie is sitting with Cheryti's dad showing off her love of music. :) 


I think she made me read this book to her 10 times on the drive home from FL. 
A sweet doll from Sofie's great-grandmother. She has since done everything she can to change the dolls clothes, but the are sewn right onto the doll. 
My sister openly showing how much she loves one of her Christmas gifts. 

The pink shirt we got Tracy, and Sofie showing off her noise maker toy.
The tall brother. Seriously, what are you 6'2" now? I think you're a whole foot taller than me!
Baby brother relaxing on the couch where the poor pregnant lady was supposed to be sitting.

Tracy showing off his skills on his favorite Christmas present.
He's still working on those skills...

Finally, this is my house yesterday. Sofie and I were very surprised and delighted to find icicles hanging off all the trees.

That's it for now. Please please pray for my healing. Love to you all, Dee Dee

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sofie is so beautiful...and she's getting so big! I'll be praying for your sinus infection, Deeds. Much Love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails