Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A very Merry Un-Valentines to you!

I recreated the anti-Valentine I mentioned before. I didn't have a second set of pictures to add, but I feel a certain wicked pleasure in having thrown up on all my exes. :) 


I heard this song by George Strait, "All my exes live in Texas" one day while scrapping at TCS. Now I don't normally listen to country music, but the lyrics give it a pass. :) 

I'm really not sure what details anyone would write to introduce their exes, but words like: cheat, liar, and low down dirty dog all come to mind. ;)

Next stop: Loserville! 
Thought this little Shakespeare quote had a nice sarcastic ring to it, "They do not love, that do not show their love."

It wasn't going anywhere, and we all know whose fault that was..

My favorite: Ten things I hate about you just isn't going to be enough. 

I've always wanted to go back and tell him he was right..

I should have written in darker ink for this back page, but it's a map of Tennessee and the words are from the chorus "All my exes live in Texas, and that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee." 

Hope you enjoy, and if this isn't quite your sense of humor, please forgive me this one holiday.

7 comments:

SandieShores said...

The title is fantastic!!! Too funny!!! Love the book :)

cindy said...

LOL! I LOVE it! I've always thought that song was a scream...and the book is toooo perfect!

: D

c

Shannan Teubner said...

ROFLMBO this is hysterical!! I love love love it!

Scrapcrazywomen said...

Love the book Dee Dee. LOL too funny.

Jennifer

Brook said...

OMG! I love it! I wish I still had photos of all of them! I would so lift this book!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Having seen it in person, I can only say that it is even cuter than the photos could capture! You are definitely a creative gal---with your paper and ideas! thanks for this great book.

Loving Her Beautiful said...

Hi, Dee Dee,
Very clever, and great design! And you said you weren't very creative . . .
Thanks so much for visiting through so many of my posts! I'm glad you enjoyed them. They sure are fun to write.
I'll get another one up soon.
Blessings,
BILL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails