Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wedding Invites

I put these samples together for a friend, and thought I'd share. The info is made up so I'm not giving anything away. ;)


This measures 4x8" and looks simple and I hope elegant with the touch of ribbon. All paper is bazzill cardstock. 
Close up of the ribbon. 
The cardstock underneath the vellum would hold the invite info. I also thought of running the vellum through the cuttlebug with a French print for texture. Card measures 5x7"

This turned out to be my favorite. It's just a 4x8" card wrapped in a vellum jacket with a ribbon and twine enclosure. 
Her colors are chocolate and champagne, but I didn't have any flowers on hand in that color. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy these simple cards and think about doing handmade invites to your next get together. They're a cinch. 

Dee2



6 comments:

SandieShores said...

Divine!!! I would be proud to have these as my invites :) Well done you, I know your friend will be thrilled with them :)

Brook said...

These are so elegant. I love those colors. Great work!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Very cool. I don't know which I like best they are so pretty. Very elegant work.

cindy said...

These are gorgeous! I'm going to be doing that soon as well, I think. Niece is trying to decide what she wants. These are soooo beautiful!

c

Sheila said...

I love them. So, what one did she pick??

Tammy said...

They're so lovely and elegant!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails