Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Card Challenge in March

PFOP is currently hosting a card challenge for which we'll all list our cards the first week of March. If you've followed my blog, you'll notice that I am not much into card-making. It's a whole other world from designing albums. The is my first attempt for the challenge, made during a bout of insomnia last night. :)


I thought it would be sweet for Mother's Day, or given to a new mother. I used all scraps to put this one together. I suppose that's the genius in making cards. (Sherri, you'll notice the sentiment is from a scrap you handed to me one day- put to good use.)

Hope you like. Dee2

8 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

it looks wonderful. glad you could find a use. I also see that you got the picture back from your old blog (YAY)....and I'm always excited to see you post.

Shannan Teubner said...

Oh WOW This is just gorgeous!!

cindy said...

You and Sis do the coolest things with scraps! I love it.

c

Brook said...

gorgeous....just gorgeous!

SandieShores said...

Stunning card! The sentiment is so sweet and I really love the paper you used...

and I spy a fabby fairy!!!!

Kris said...

This is such a beautiful card Dee Dee! Way to use up scraps too!

Juliana said...

I love your card, is very beautiful!!!

Tammy said...

It's GORGEOUS Dee Dee!! That's what I love about making cards, it uses up scraps ;-).

Can't wait to see more ;-)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails