Thursday, March 12, 2009

Engagement Album


This album was a design project for The Crafty Scrapper using Basic grey porcelain. Thanks for the project Sherri. :) I wasn't thrilled about the paper at first, but once I started to see past using every sheet together I found a nice color scheme to spark this inky idea. :)

I confess I spent more time on this cover than the rest of the book. Oops! :)
This is one of their engagement photos. I covered with folded vellum so it is like opening a little book. The look on their faces in sultry! ;) 
Aww my beautiful friend, didn't her hair look fab that day? 
There is a large tag tucked inside this envelope so she can write about his proposal. It's a cute story. :) 
A toast from me on the reverse side. 
Close up of the ring, ooo lala it deserves it's own picture. 
Love the way these chocolate flowers complimented the paper. 
Sorry these pics aren't the greatest. I took them at dusk inside the store. The tag on this envelope reads "our beautiful day."

I created an extra little pocket on the inside back page to hold this cute tag with one of their engagement photos. Hope you like the album. :) Dee2

4 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

This turned out beautiful! Thank you so much.

Sandie said...

So beautiful, you did a fantastic job with those papers!! This album is something I'm sure will be treasured forever.

Diane said...

I love your style - how you layer so many elements - and it comes together so beautifully.
And thanks for the comments on my blog!
Diane

cindy said...

This turned out so pretty! I love the colors. I need to do something like this for my niece!

-c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails