Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help! I'm drowning in to-do's.

What has kept me so busy this last month, you ask? :) Well...

80 hours of measuring, cutting, printing, folding, gluing 
tying, wrapping
addressing, stuffing, licking
stamping, and mailing
to finally produce this: 226 invitations to one of my dearest friend's wedding shipped. 

WHEW! 

I am trying to get this off my scrap-table tomorrow. More pics soon. 

This is the project I originally set aside to work on the invites. Could it be any cuter? ;) 
That's right, a bit of tulle used on a baby boy book. 
As I am having a boy due july 4th, I am very tempted to keep this, but for now I have to do something to support this new shopping habit this baby has brought upon me. lol 

Hope to dig myself out of my to-do list soon, and be back to posting. Happy Scrapping. Dee2

5 comments:

Kristi M. said...

So cute! And congrats on the baby boy! What a fun due date.

Brook said...

All I can say is fabulous! I love it. That book that you were worried about is looking simply fabulous!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

What a JOB!!! The invites are beautiful as one would only expect. I love the little peeks of the books too......especially the tulle on the boy's book.:)

Sandie said...

Need a shovel??? ;)

Woo Hoo on getting the invites finished, I'm sure your best friend will show them off forever!

Sneaky peek looks verrrrry interesting, I wanna see more (pleeeeeeeease)

Keep the boy book!!! You KNOW you want to, hahahaha!

cindy said...

Your friend is blessed indeed to have such a wonderful package headed her way. They are just lovely!

And loving the boy book...to cute! I'm itching to do a book...just no time right now. pooh. :D

c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails