Friday, March 6, 2009

March Update

I have some pictures from the last 8 days. I am determined to get the camera out a bit more. :)

This is Sofie last week right after we woke up. 

The scrunchy in her hair was SO cute, but it only lasted about 3 minutes before she decided we need to put barrettes in her hair instead. 
Where are her pants you ask? I say give me credit for getting her to keep a shirt on! She was actually trying to get me to take pics of her new panties from Nana, but she wouldn't hold still long enough to catch them. 
Here she is giving a tour of room. The pictures show it off counter-clockwise.

Book and toy shelves. Half her toys aren't even on the shelves like they should be. 
Favorite places to sit: bean bag and her Ikea egg chair. The egg chair closes completely so she can hide things from Momma in there. Today I found a marker and a screwdriver. Guess we need to have Daddy empty his pockets out of her reach. 
Her baby care items. Well, the ones that haven't taken a beating. 
Her new bed from Papa, and a blankie we got in the mail today from Nana. I'm not sure if it was for her or the new baby, but Sofie claimed it first. ;)
This is her pretending to take a nap. A mother can dream.. Oh! Notice the scratch on her face? Well, the nursery at church called it a scratch, but it's much more like a cut. Do not send my kid back to me with a cut on her beautiful face, and NO IDEA how it got there. Grrrr.
This is her trying to pose Elmo. She kept telling me I was taking the pic wrong because it was supposed to be Elmo's head, not hers. I didn't think you all would be as fond of Elmo pics as she is. 
She consented to a picture if I let her wear the dress we got for Hope's wedding. She was not happy about washing the chocolate off her hands first. I'm sure if M were here he'd make some joke about Hope's wedding colors being chocolate and champagne.
Aww isn't she beautiful? She told me I had to take a picture for the prince who is hoping Mary. I think she meant marrying Hope. lol
And this is right before she set off into 5 minutes of swirling her dress around. :)

I hope you're all having a good week. I will post pictures of me and the boy bump soon. Love to you all. 

Dee Dee

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She is sooo beautiful! Great pics, Deeds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails