Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh Boy!

I finished the baby boy album that has been lingering on my desk. :)

The album is filled with different brands of chipboard, patterned paper, and embellishments that came together so well! It was fun piecing all of it together. I like the mini growth chart on the front cover to the left. 
I was going to stitch the whole album, but then I came to my senses and decided I'd like to finish this century. ;)
I think these flowers came out nicely for a boy album. :) 

You can view the whole album on ebay HERE. Happy Scrapping! Dee2

5 comments:

Robin said...

Your albums are absolutely beautiful!

Tina said...

This is super Cute! good luck with it :)

Sandie said...

Stunning album!! Can't believe you're not keeping it.

TriciaNae said...

gorgeous!!

cindy said...

I love the little cute out of the baby and you are right, the flowers did turn out nicely!

-c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails