Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Boy Album in a Box :)

I must have baby boy's on the brain because this paper was calling to me from the moment I saw it in my LSS. :) I decided to use it on a box album that has been sitting around for months waiting to be used. 

I think this paper is just adorable with all the baby woodland creatures, and all the fun diecuts. The colors are a nice break from plain blue for boys. 
A little layering for the back with a journaling spot. 

The title says: Whooo's the little cutie? Isn't that adorable?! 
The pages backs. I love how everything blended together so perfectly, and I had all the right embellishments in my ever-growing stash. I am even making one for myself now. :D 

Hope you likey. Dee2

7 comments:

Sandie said...

oh WOW!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!! I adore those papers, and what you've done with them.. great job :)

Hope you're listing this on ebay ;)

Robin said...

This is beautiful!

Emily said...

Thanks! I love your blog too! I'm now "following you" lol It's always nice to find others out there who enjoy the same hobby as you!

By the way, this is just beautiful! I love the papers you used!

Tammy said...

LOVE IT!!! It's just perfect

Sabii Wabii said...

These are adorable!

http://dolcescrapbook.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Dee Dee, these are just cute!!!! I love the colors :)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

fabulous! hmm, wonder why little BOY would be on your mind??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails