Sunday, April 26, 2009

Destashathon :)

I had a burst of pregnant energy today, and decided to start working on de-stashing some of my extra supplies. They're in my Etsy shop. It remains to be seen whether I will have the energy to see this project all the way through. ;)

For now, I have listed several very inexpensive alphabet lots if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks so much for helping me nest. :D

$3 set of 32 rubber stamps
$1 35 piece boy alphabet
$2 for 52 piece hot pink alpha
$1 34 piece antique alpha
$2 for 52 piece lime green alpha


$1 for gold/royal purple alpha
$1 Metallic Alphas
$3 Foam Stamp Alpha
$3 Rubber Stamp Alpha



Box full free to good home = Priceless. 

Happy Scrapping, or destashing as the case may be.

3 comments:

Emily said...

When I was pregnant I got those bursts of energy.... sometimes I would clean stuff.... and to this day I can't find where I put some of my things... and my daughter is now 17 months lol!

Cute alphas! Too bad I already have a full stash that I never use or I'd buy more from your etsy store!

Emily

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

if you didn't find a taker for the 'free box' I know someone who'd use it...Happy destashing!

Aimee said...

You have inspired me to destash declutter....my supplies. Off to work on it i go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails