Sunday, April 19, 2009

I made a Mother's Day album using an old Daisy D's kit of die cuts and rub-ons. It was my first venture into scrapping this last month, and it felt great to make something. :)  

Motherhood: A Work in Progress - ain't that the truth! 

This turned out to be my favorite page. I'm learning that I really like a nice clean look. I think Sherri calls me a minimalist. 
Little hidden page like I usually do on paper bag albums. I just love the paper on this one.  

Hope you likey. Dee2

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Wooo! Great to see you making again. Love the album! Your hidden page looks fantastic, the papers are yummy!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

well pretty much anyone is a minimalist compared to some of my million embellishment pages...:)

Love the book, it is really looking great.

Tammy said...

I LOVE the page with the clock embellishment ~ beautiful work as always. I prefer the "minimalistic" look myself ;-).

cindy said...

so very very pretty! and your favorite page is mine as well. minimilist huh? i guess that is me too! :D

-c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails