Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Starry Eyed :)

I just love all the new July 4th papers that came out this year. I think they've totally inspired me with my due date being the 4th.

Here's something I put together this week with this cool chipboard star album I picked up at TCS.

Front view of the album. I played with every single embellishment I could find in red, white, and blue. :)
If you look at the white stars, I created little firecrackers from rolled up stickers. The Statue of Liberty is my favorite. 
 


This fun glitter stars are by Prima. 
The Old Glory Matte is actually a removable journaling tag when you flip it over. 
Don't you love this printed ribbon? Some of the phrases are a little liberal, but I had fun playing with it. 
Back Cover of the album. 
Th colors are a bit off as I took the pics at 8 pm. I hope you like! 

I'm thinking my next project should be a baby album in red, white, and blue. :) Dee2


11 comments:

Sandie said...

oh wow!! That is jaw-dropping FANTASTIC! So many layers and cool embellies and the Star shaped ablum is gorgeous. And the ribbons... *drool*

Is this going on ebay?? If we celebrated 4th of July I'd snatch it up!!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

very cool. Which papers are these? A boy album would be adorable too. Glad you are able to create now after all those months of 'existing'

Brook said...

I love it! I bought the same album and paper....so....I will just have to lift this all! Gorgeous....are you sure you don't just want to give it to me? LOL!

Robin said...

Awesome album! I too just love that statue of liberty firecracker! Great job!!

cindy said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it, fun and festive!

-c
yapping cat

Elaine said...

Superb my dear! I love all the great imaginative things you added - the firecrackers are sublime and so clever!!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I have added you to my favorites. I will be back to read more! I LOVE all your tags and scrapbooking stuff. I have been wanting to get back to my scrapbooking lately. Your work is beautiful!!!!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Love this album Dee Dee ~ rally fantastic!!
I have something for you at my blog ;-)...

bibbi said...

WOW! This was beautiful!

Johanna

Danielle said...

I saw this at 2peas! It's fantastic!
Danielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails