Monday, August 31, 2009

Autumn Festival

I finally got around to playing with acrylic last week. I'd hesitated in the past because the cost is so much higher than chipboard. 


I just started drawing a sketch for one after seeing so many pop up on blogs lately, and decided to go for it. Hope you like my first attempt. :) 


I love all these rich colors. The whole album was inspired by the red velvet flower I have had sitting on my craft desk for months. :) 
Aren't the flowers gorgeous? 
I used up some fall themed rub-ons I had left over from last year. 
Yummy velvet ribbon in burnt orange.
I love how the bling from the previous page peeks through. 
I'm not exactly sure how these canvas tags are supposed to be used, but here's my idea. :)
These small grey flowers are inspiring a whole other album sitting on my craft floor. :)
This red checkered paper was just something random I picked up. I think it blended nicely. 
I've reluctantly listed this on eBay if you're interested. :) Happy scrapping.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Great to see you back scrapping!! Truly fantastic album, I don't know how you part with them :)

Tina said...

Lovin' these colors!! Looks super D!!

saved by scrapping! said...

really beautiful! U should take more pride in your creations, don't be so humble, this book is great, well done! I think I would like to venture into this work too but don't really know where to start!

regards
anne:)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

As amazing as it looks in the pictures, they just can't capture the full extent of the stunning beauty of this book. It is absolutely marvelous. I always say that about your work, but it is true, and this is just something fantastic!

JnA said...

I missed seeing all your amazing scrapbooks!!
This is awesome I love it. You are so talented!

Elaine said...

I love this album! It is amazing!! The colors, the detail and the embellishment...I want your scrapping abilities and talent girlie! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails