Friday, August 21, 2009

Maya Road Sheer Mini Album

I've been working through my stash and enjoying playing with some of the papers I bought some time back. This is a little album I put together this week using some sweet Cosmo Cricket papers. I love all the earthy colors.

I don't think these sheer albums were very popular because they're difficult to adhere things to, but I used super tacky glue from Walmart.
I've been better about getting my sewing machine out to add a bit here and there to my projects.
Rub-ons and self-adhering bling are perfect for these types of albums. 



I am enjoying the move to cooler weather and fall colors. I hope to get more time in my scraproom soon. Thanks for looking. Happy scrapping! DeeDee

6 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Just GORGEOUS, girl! Love that ribbon...guess I'm gonna have to make a trip back...lol

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

this is stunning!! (as usual) glad you have a little time to de-stress with paper. good to see you today

ocbrandy said...

This is looks so cute too! What line is this by cosmo cricket?
I look forward to seeing what else you find time to come up with!

cindy said...

As always your colors amaze and intrique me. I always love to see what you have put together and it's always charming. Love this!

-c
yapping cat

JnA said...

are you going to be selling this one on your etsy shop? I absolutely love it

JnA said...

Aww, oh well I guess I missed out.

I didn't know you had a hard pregnancy, I'm sorry. I hope everything worked out though!!

Do you have a personal blog as well? I'd love to follow it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails