Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is it Autumn Yet?

I have been hopping from project to project in my craft room. There are no less than a dozen albums in the works. *blush* This is a little something fun I made while taking stock of my Halloween stash.

This is one of those rather large office tags measuring 3x6" I found at TCS. I love the orange flower. I can't remember who makes it, but the red gingham and the sheer circle are by Maya Road. What do you think? Is the yellow spidey just one detail too many? 

I hope you're planning/sneaking in some craft time too. Enjoy! Dee Dee

5 comments:

Tootsie said...

this is pretty too!!! you are talented!

Kitty said...

no! leave the yellow spidey! that's totally cute!

Jcbaron99 said...

You should have said in you comment that I REALLY should be over at your blog drooling over your goodies!! Hello! Such cuteness! Thanks for popping over to my blog :-) I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things here soon!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great creation the colors are fabulous
Alison

cindy said...

I don't think that its too much at all! Looks cute to me! :D

-c
yapping cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails