Saturday, August 22, 2009

So Worth Remembering

I was feeling inspired by the color red so I got out some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers. They are yummy!


The album is titled So Worth Remembering... I love the gingham flowers by Maya Road.
I picked this quote up from Sherri at TiedUpInRibbons.
I think this leafy paper would be nice for Christmas too.
I have reluctantly parted with some of my 7 Gypsies ribbon. It's so detailed and lovely.


Love the big Prima flower. I need MORE! :)



This one came together so easily. I hope you like! Dee2

10 comments:

Sandie said...

oh wow, it's gorgeous!! Fantastic work Dee Dee. Great to see you crafting again.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

wow, wow... love it....the reds are so awesome

Kitty said...

Dee Dee, thanks for coming by shindigs and soirees! Your beautiful scrappies make me want to get to work... I'm about three years behind!

ocbrandy said...

Thanks for stopping by and writing, Dee Dee! I too love this album! That cover is just breathtaking!

Tootsie said...

I love it!!! it is so full of character..you did a great job!

Karen S said...

Hi Dee Dee,
you posted on my blog re: tea stamp sets. They are from The Angel Company. Email me and I will send you a FREE magalogue.
Karen S
kjseifert@comcast.net

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. Each page is more gorgeous then the next. Fantastic work!
Hugs and smiles

Lois Michael said...

You amaze me with your talent. I am absolutely WOWed with your creativity. TFS

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG DeeDee! Your albums are exquisite! I'm particularly fond of this paper nad did a project on Sunday using it myself. Thanks for visiting my blog! xxD

cindy said...

Adorable!

-c
yapping cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails