Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Autumn

Today is the first official day of Autumn. My spirit is so ready for the changing of the season. Like the leaves from the trees, there are some things I need to let go of. There are some things I need to see in a different light.

These are our current family pets. Frank, Fido, and Sofie the pumpkins. Frank is the one that looks like Frankenstein.

Last night I couldn't sleep for all the steroids that I am on so I got out these supplies.


I sat next to the family pumpkins, and let them inspire me. :)

This is an acrylic album using Pink Paislee's Twilight papers. Not sure who makes that striped ribbon, but YUM!

I think this sweet velvet ribbon is Maya Road.

Couldn't decide if the wacky eyeball center was out of place, but it made me chuckle.
















I hope you like the album, and that this new season brings new perspective and focus. Happy scrapping to you all. Dee2

18 comments:

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Your album is fabulous and makes me happy that the seasons are changing! I can't believe how long it's been since I've made a scrapbook album, I need to get busy :)

Sheila said...

I love it DeeDee, and the eys are cuteon the flowers!
James liked it too!

BabyBokChoy said...

holy buckets, I hope you submit this to PP and get yourself onto their blog!!!!!! It's really amazing!!!!

JnA said...

fabulous as usual! I love these acrylic albums!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

this is just YUMMY. I was excited to see that you had bid(s) on an album on ebay! I hate to see them go, but like you say...have to let go of some things

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

its a beauty! Really love this album and the eye is too cute!

cindy said...

Those family pets inspired you really well! :D Love the little album, so cute. And I really liked the "jumpy" eye...fun! And has not the cooler weather today been the best? Would be sooooo nice if it stayed! :D

-c
yapping cat

ocbrandy said...

Great album Dee Dee! I love your inspirational tools :) and how you took pics of all your goodies first.
Did you make it right there on the floor? lol...
Keep up the great work!

Alice W. said...

Adorable family pets ;) and a very creative Halloween album!

Carol Dee said...

OMG what some people can do with lack of sleep! I LOVE them all! hugs...

Carol Dee said...

Me again, I found your blog when I was reading the comments left on Anna Wight's blog. It was your name that caused me to come looking! Let me introduce myself..Hello, I Am ...CAROL DEE ROE !!!

Brook said...

Man I so wish that I had inspiration like this when I was ensomniacing! I love it!

Pearl Maple said...

Your albums are fabulous, really enjoyed a peek into all your creative projects.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Love those colors!!!

leah said...

This is gorgeous, girl!!

Sorry you have to go through the sleepness nights! {I know exactly what you're talking about with the steroids.} Feel better!!!

Kristine said...

fabulous mini album!!! wowzers

Amy said...

Oh my word, this is just devilishly divine, Dee2!!

Kit said...

I love your style. All your mini books are gorgeous :o)I must make more time for these

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails