Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer  Awareness Month, and PFOP will be hosting PINK auctions with a portion of the proceeds going to help Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Please be sure to check out our auctions October 4th-10th to support the cause. :) 





This is a pregnancy paper bag album I started last year before I had HG. I am slowly working my way through those lingering projects my craft room was abuzz with. :) It was kind of hard to finish something a year later as I kept thinking I'd do some things differently, but I like it. :)



This reminds me I need to finish my own pregnancy journal. Mine is BLUE (and a little sad) though. I might even get around to posting it one day.





This will go up on eBay tonight if anyone is interested. :) Happy Scrapping! Dee2

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That is GORGEOUS that pregnancy album, so so so cute!!! Are you going to put pics in that one later? do you have pics of yourself preggers? LOL. I killed everyone with my look when they tried to take my pic while i was pregnant, lol.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

very cute. Hope to see you soon.

chelemom said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tammy said...

It's LOVELY Dee Dee!!

I would love to see the one you made for yourself.

Kris said...

It is so wonderful to see you back at it and posting your beautiful work again! I too would love to see your own pregnancy journal. I bet it's amazing!

Vanessa said...

Wow, you do awesome stuff! Thanks for your comment, this way I found you! I had to become a follower...

Hugs,
Vanessa

NinaB said...

Thank you so much for stopping to visit my blog. I'm so glad you did. Now I get to see your work. You are one talented lady. I love your shabby chic look. I've been trying to do that style, and hopefully someday I can do it right :-).

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. this journal is beautiful! So wonderful colours! Love it

Scrappinmum said...

DeeDee, as always, I love it. So sad it can't me mine to use. :'(
Wish we knew what sex my sister was having.
(hugs)

Lucy Abrams said...

Stunning projects - that bag is amazing.

Peet said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, Dee Dee!!!

cathedvalson said...

Hi Dee Dee! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hello!" I'm glad you enjoyed the world tour, and I hope you had a great 1st World Card Making Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails