Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Halloween Paper Bag Album - Pick of the Patch

I put together a paper bag album for my LSS yesterday. The album is about my daughter's first Halloween. I had fun making all the supplies I was given blend together. Here's a few pics of what I came up with.

This is a half page over the full page with the orange background and white stars. 
This is the untied hidden flap from the front cover. Opens on the left. 
As soon as I saw this brown paper with the circles around the numbers I knew what I would use it for. Can you tell they're little pumpkins?
Using up left over chipboard letters, and there is another hidden flap. 
I miss her baby chub! This patterned paper is BG Lemonade!
There is a hidden pocket above this page with an envelope peeking out.
Love these MR sheers. 
It has lots of hidden twists and turns so I hope it's well-received. :) Happy Scrapping! DeeDee

6 comments:

Kris said...

It's wonderful to see your beautiful albums again!

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

OH MY oh MY. this is just beyond what I could have imagined. The pictures of Sofie are SOOO adorable. and YES, the little circled numbers make excellent pumpkins. I know I will have to paw all over this when I see it in person....touching every little piece of it. FAB-U-LOUS

cindy said...

It is absolutely amazing. And like my Sister above, I can not wait to see it in person. Love the circles as pumpkins and the paper choices are wonderful. (and your daughter, so cute!). Will look forward to seeing it! :D

-c
yapping cat

ocbrandy said...

Your daughter is adorable! And the album turned out great! Making the number circles into pumpkins? way too creative! Keep up the great work :)

Jenny at DosFamily said...

Hey! I found your page via smile and wave..And I saw that you l iked the family/self portrait-challenge. i would love to see your own! I could post it on my blog and link back here. Have a nice weekend!/Greetings from sweden

Robin said...

Your albums are just wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails