Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boo-tiful Inspiration







Mr. Wonderful brought home flowers for me, and pumpkins for our daughter who wanted to decorate them.
 
This is what happened to Mr. Pumpkin next. I don't have a picture of the finished piece yet as it got too dark before all that glue dried. My daughter was so conflicted: play and get messy, or have clean hands? The glitter won out for sure. I will try to get a pic of this *treat* tomorrow.



This is my album inspired by the flowers and ribbon. I decided to use up some old Daisy D's paper, and go for the glitter as long as we had it out.

Hidden Pocket Pages


I had fun playing with the manila tags, figuring out ways to work them into the design.


Ahh ribbon. I want to start adding it to all my clothes! Haha.



Can you tell this is another half page over a full? Fun little things I like about doing a PBA.



I sneaked in some Pink Paislee rub-ons. I am determined to finish out the sheet for once! :)




Tada! Stands up nicely for display. :)

Anyway, those are some of the pages. More on eBay if you're browsing.

I leave you with a pic of me and my tiny drop of Blue perfection.




Happy Scrapping. Dee2

12 comments:

cindy said...

LOVE the colors on that album, just wonderful! And he is tooooo cute! :D

-c
yapping cat

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!! Super cute little one as well!! Have a great night!!

ocbrandy said...

ooooh! I can't wait to see Mr. Pumpkin!
Your album is so creative! Love the colors and the Layout!

Elaine said...

Little bitty is too cute! Love the album and all it's glitterness! I bet you had fun with glitter for DAYS after these projects! :)

mrs.adrienneK said...

gush! your blog is SUPER cute!!!

Vanessa said...

Oh you have one dear husband! Beautiful flowers! And your album is fab, love it! Can`t wait to see the pumpkin masterpiece! And your little boy is darling!

Hugs,
Vanessa

BabyBokChoy said...

I was just going to say,hey you should sell your albums, lol! gorgeous work Dee Dee! :)

Terry Oulboub said...

Dee Dee, girl, you really know how to put those albums together! That's a lot of work, page by page and yet you just breeze through it making one unique page after another! I love it! That's some kind of inspiration! ;p

Kristi M. said...

Your little guy is so cute! I can't wait to see that pumpkin.

Tammy said...

Wow -- Mr. Wonderful is wonderful! Beautiful flowers! Your album is gorgeous. I truly love it! And that sweet little boy -- Oh how I could pinch those sweet cheeks! He is beyond adorable.

Brandi Jeffreys said...

Love Love Love this album!! Great idea with the fold over pages, awesome!! :)

Sasha Holloway said...

The album is the bomb really .. I love it . I need to take time and do more but girl I do not have the patience that I should have LOL .. but I prally could crank out a good one .. but I love yours .. and thanks for the comment on my blog today .. meant alot..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails