Monday, October 19, 2009

One last treat

It's time to clear the craft room of all things black and orange. It seems like it went by so fast this year. I didn't get to do all the playing I wanted to. Maybe next year will be slower. :) 




This paper bag album is actually the first thing I started this season, but it took me a long time to pick it back up. I used up scraps from my stash, and from a vintage goodie pack I found on Etsy.

Oh Etsy - you make me weak in the knees.




A little color added with some BoBunny blooms. I have no idea where I put them after I finished this page. They should be fun to discover one day. ;)




Using up some vintage pumpkin images. The one on the right kind of freaks me out. lol



 This is a birthday card I made for a friend with a Halloween bday. Cards aren't really my thing, but I thought it still looks nicer than store bought. :)

And a little picture of my sweet pumpkin girl taken yesterday.



Can't wait to scrap it! :)

I am teaching a PBA class tomorrow at TCS. I am so excited, and nervous. I hope everyone is nice. I hope I didn't forget anything. I hope my children behave for my hubby. Eeeeek!

Happy Scrapping everyone. :)

18 comments:

Elaine said...

Hey Sweets! Love the VINTAGE Halloween album! Those are really cool pics that you added! :) Your students in class better be nice to you or else!! ;-) Love the baby pic too - sooo schweet like her mama! :)

Terry Oulboub said...

Dee Dee, you are not even a diamond in the rough; you are the REAL DEAL! I just love your blog and your creative flair is just flying high! This is one incredible album. I love the vintage flair too; its all put together with such delicate finesse! Lovely! Thank you for all your positive feedback and support - you're an awesome lady!

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful again! Love those vintage images and the black gems! Adorable album! I am sure everybody will be kind to you and that your kids will behave! Your daughter is so cute, love how her hair catches the light!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Robin said...

Love the paperbag album and good luck with your class!

BabyBokChoy said...

Promise me you won't laugh when you see my Halloween mini posted later this month, okay? :)
This is so so fantastic!

Jenniwren32 said...

Hi Dee Dee! Thanks for leaving me a comment on the Pink Paislee blog today.

I'm so glad I found your blog, I just love your mini albums and tags.

Hope your class went well. :)

TriciaNae said...

gorgeous. hope the class went well. i haven't been out there in FOREVER.

Tammy said...

Hope you're having fun teaching your class!! Your daughter is DARLING!!!!

mrs.adrienneK said...

nice work!!! good luck on your class im sure youll do great!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Love the vintage images, great work!

Wendy Kwok said...

That vintage album is a gorgeous. Precious. Love it. Details are amazing. I say the same prayer like you whenever I got to leave my kids with my hubby. LOL

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Love the vintage goodies, and what a cutie your baby is :)

Cheers!
Kristen

Lydia said...

beautiful creations, and that photo is so adorable. What a stunning smile

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

All of your creations are lovely. For someone who doesn't make cards often yours came out beautifully!! And your daughter is sooooooo pretty!!! Love that curly hair. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Your album is beautiful, as is your card, and your daughter -- so adorable! Love looking at your blog.

Karin said...

I love it!! I've been wanting to do a Halloween scrapbook for so long. I ran out of time this year again. Maybe I will start it in January this year!

Babydoll said...

Another great album and I love that picture of your little one. :)

cindy said...

This is just gorgeous! I always love your color combo's...so fresh and fun! Your kidlet is such a cutie!

-c
yappping cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails