Friday, October 16, 2009

Shower Photos

I have Blue in the swing almost asleep, and I am uploading pictures to Shutterfly. I came to the realization tonight that I haven't printed pictures since Sofie's first birthday! I hope to catch up on this during my late date nights with Blue this next week. :)

I came across these pics from my baby shower, and realized I never posted them. Thank you so much to all my friends that made this day special for me. It was THE best day of my whole pregnancy.

Milk chuggers. :)
I can't believe there was a baby in there!
Ebeth and I
MeShell my Bell



Faith, I have like 5 shots with you and you look gorgeous in each one, but I am making weird faces every time.

Looks like Blue is down. I am off! Hope you're all sleeping sweetly. Love to you all. Dee2

1 comment:

AJ said...

lol I hate when I find pictures with friends/relatives that look good except I'm making a weird face!

Such cute pictures! I still have to get mine printed and posted from my baby shower. I'm still scrapbooking pictures from our 1st anniversary- yikes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails